Front End Developer
As a Front End Developer, you will aid in the design and development of applications for Tackle AI’s Artificial Intelligence platform.
We are seeking a smart, driven individual who can learn new concepts quickly and is open to new ideas. This position requires you to be able to work independently but also ask for guidance and recommendations when necessary. You will be involved in all areas of development, including prototyping, UI/UX designs, coding, and testing highly complex applications using the latest tools and technologies.
Reports To: Director of Software Engineering
What you’ll do:
- Your primary role will be creating and building beautiful custom websites and desktop apps
- Communicate highly technical results and methods clearly
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams
- UI/UX designs
- Working with clients during UAT to address their needs
Strong communication skills, analytics, and decisive insight are critical for this position. Must be able to multi-task with efficiency and meet the expectations of both internal and external customers while working autonomously. Aptitude for learning and a passion for technology will be a strong fit for both this organization and the development team. This is a cohesive environment, where focus and action are critical, and success is greatly rewarded as software development is key for our growth and the overall success of our business.
- At least 2+ years of professional front end development
- Experience in developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, TypeScript
- Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Vue.js, Thymeleaf, etc.) and test frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, etc) with a preference for React
- Experience with user-centric design research, visual prototyping, and wireframing
- Exposure to design tools like Sketch, Adobe Suites, Zeplin, Envision, or similar to create front end prototypes with a clean and organized workflow
- Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support)
- Experience with version control software such as Gitlab
- Experience with requests libraries such as Axios or Fetch to connect to different API’s and databases
- Have used Redux, Redux-Saga, NGRX, etc for state management
- Experience running UAT for client(s)
- Agile development exposure
- Electron for desktop app development
*We will require you to present a portfolio of your work during the interview process*